Now you can take a snapshot easily on your Android device (no root required: read the faq how). Take screenshots on your tablet, phone or other Android device for FREE! Share, draw, add text to a screenshot or even send/edit multiple screenshots! Screenshot Ultimate Latest APK
★Free and most complete screenshot app!★
Why is Screenshot Ultimate the perfect screen capture app? Well, it has the most features and we support over 16 different capture methods. So if this app can’t take a screenshot no other screenshot app will!
We support rooted and non-rooted devices; however, if you have a non-rooted phone you might have to run a small app on your computer to enable screen shooting functionality. Read the FAQ for more information.
If you can’t get the app to work please email us and don’t post it in the reviews since we can’t respond to reviews. Also, if you want more features, no ads (or popups) inside Screenshot Ultimate and support development you should have a look at “Screenshot Ultimate Pro”. Thanks!
– Overlay icon which is visible on top of all screens
– Service icon click
– Power (dis)connect
– Folder listener
– Camera hardware button
– Long click search hardware button
– Custom shortcut
– Widget button
– Button inside the app
– Intent (Tasker / Locale support)
For every trigger separately set: do after, vibrate, sound, toast, timeout, countdown, more!
– Edit taken screenshot: draw, add text, crop, add information (android version, date/time, etc), rotate, mirror, switch colors, overlay an image, use your own editor, effects (sepia, grayscale, etc)
– Share taken screenshot: app (Email, Picasa, etc), or upload to Imgur, POST to server
– View all taken screenshots and select multiple for sending, create zip, edit and more!
– Automatically apply “Screenshot Adjustments” to every taken screenshot
– Multiple capture methods (over 16) with an auto detect option so you can select the best option
– Set default save folder, filename and image format (PNG/JPEG)
– Tablet support!
– Optional custom shutter sound
– Media scan
What can I do with the “Folder listener” trigger?
If your device has built-in screenshot capability you can set the app to listen for changes to a folder. As soon as an image is created in that folder Screenshot Ultimate will trigger (for editing, saving, etc). You could also use another screenshot app, like Screenshot UX, Screenshot Free, Screenshot Easy, Screenshot and Draw, Screenshot ER, Screenshot HD or Screenshot It, and use Screenshot Ultimate to handle the editing / saving.
No “Capture Method” available for my device!
This is normal if your device isn’t rooted. It’s the way how the Android security model works; it just doesn’t allow taking a screenshot on some devices. However, you can enable screenshot functionality on your device by enabling it through a computer. To see how you can do this go to “Screenshot Ultimate” > “Settings” > “Capture methods” > “No capture method help”. You can email the manual to yourself so you can complete it on your computer (Windows, Linux or Mac OSX).
Screenshot Ultimate Latest APK is Compatible with HTC, Samsung, Sony Xperia, Sony, LG, Huawei, Motorola, Oppo, OnePlus One, Nokia, Google Nexus, Amazon Kindle and other Android Smart Phones / Tablets Running on Android Gingerbread, Android HoneyComb, Android ICS, Android Jelly Bean, Android Kitkat & Android L.
Download Screenshot Ultimate Latest APK – 3.2 MB