Rec. is a beautiful new screen recording app which provides enhanced and un-tethered access to the screenrecord utility introduced in Android 4.4 Kit Kat; neatly packaged into a customisable, intuitive user interface. Rec Screen Recorder Latest APK
Rec. (Pro) provides many advantages over the standard adb screenrecord utility. Some of the highlights include:
▪ No need to be tied to your computer while recording.
▪ Longer screen recording with Audio – record for up to 1 hour.
▪ Audio recording via the mic.
▪ A beautiful user interface – no more messing with the command line/terminal.
▪ Save your favourite configurations as Presets.
▪ Automatically show screen touches for the duration of your recording.
▪ Customisable countdown timer so that you can get your screen recording set-up perfectly.
▪ Shake your device, or simply switch your screen off, to stop your recording early.
Rec. requires your device to be running Android 4.4 Kit Kat, and also be rooted, in order to do its magic.
Please read the FAQs below for important information about compatibility with certain devices.
* Why can’t I install Rec. on my device?
Your phone/tablet must be running Android 4.4 Kit Kat or higher. You also need a rooted device for Rec. to function correctly/at all.
* Can Rec. record audio?
Yes! Audio is recorded via the mic.
Rec. Pro users can record video + audio for up to 1 hour, whereas Rec (free) users can try out recording with audio for 30 seconds in order to test whether it works properly on their device before purchasing the upgrade.
* Why is the recording laggy and slow on my Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/Note/…?
This seems to be an issue with Exynos-based devices not playing nicely with the native screenrecord function, so there’s not a lot I can do about it right now (I also don’t have access to any Samsung devices). Sorry!
* Does Rec. work with Intel x86 based devices?
I have no idea! Unfortunately, I don’t have access to any x86 devices running Android 4.4+, but if you try it, please let me know how you get on.
* Are there any other known issues?
Enabling the Audio option may cause the recording to fail on the LG G2. I will attempt to resolve this as soon as I have access to an LG G2 device to test with.
1. Disable notifications in your Superuser app to prevent the notifications from appearing in the beginning of your recordings.
2. Switch the Size width/height values to flip the recording orientation.
Tested on a Nexus 5/7, running stock rooted 4.4 Kit Kat, but it has been reported to work fine on other ROMs and devices also.
Unfortunately, I do not have the time or resources to test any other device/ROM combinations, so your mileage may vary.
Rec Screen Recorder Latest APK is Compatible with HTC, Samsung, Sony Xperia, Sony, LG, Huawei, Motorola, Oppo, OnePlus One, Nokia, Google Nexus, Amazon Kindle and other Android Smart Phones / Tablets Running on Android Kitkat & Android L.
Download Rec Screen Recorder Latest APK – 843 KB