Android USB Drivers For All Sony Smartphones and tablets are available in our PC Companion software. PC Companion is a collection of tools and applications you can use when you connect your device to a computer. PC Companion contains Xperia™ Transfer, a tool for moving content from an iPhone to your new Xperia™ device. Android USB Drivers For Sony. PC Companion also offers device software updates, contacts and calendar management, and a backup and restore feature for your phone content (availability of applications depends on your phone and operator). You can also transfer and organize your media content using Media Go. Over time, more applications can be added and downloaded when made available by Sony or your operator.
Just download and install PC Companion from the link below, and connect your device. Android USB Drivers For Sony.
- Internet broadband connection
- Intel® Pentium® 4, 3.6 GHz or equivalent AMD processor
- 5 GB free hard disk space
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 available USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port and USB cable
- Microsoft® Windows XP™ SP3 (32 bit), Vista (32/64 bit) or Windows 7 (32/64 bit) or Windows 8/8.1 (32/64 bit)*
*PC Companion is not supported on Windows RT
Download Latest Android USB Drivers For Sony Smartphones / Tablets
- Download the installation package to a temporary folder on your PC.
- Run the downloaded file, and follow the instructions that appear.
If you are a Mac user, you need to have Sony Bridge installed on your Mac.
With Sony Bridge for Mac you can update your Android phone software, transfer media between your phone and iTunes, iPhoto or a custom folder on your Mac. Separate files can also be transferred between your phone and Mac by using “drag and drop” in a file browser. You can also backup and restore your phone content (availability depending on phone model). Sony Bridge for Mac contains Xperia™ Transfer, a tool for moving content from your old phone to your new Xperia™ device.
- MacOS version 10.6 or later
- 1 GHz Intel processor (64 bit processor required for phone software update)
- 512 MB RAM
- 60 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- iTunes 7.0 or later (recommended)
- iPhoto version 08 or later (recommended)
- Java SE 6 required for phone software update
Download Latest Android USB Drivers For MAC
- Download the application to your Macintosh computer. Make a note of which folder you download it to.
- When download is complete, installation may start automatically. If not, locate and double-click the “Sony Bridge for Mac.dmg” file.
- When prompted, drag the Sony Bridge for Mac icon into your Applications folder.
- Eject the disk image. It is not needed once the application is installed.
- Sony Bridge for Mac is now found in your Applications folder. Double-click to start.
- The application will start with the same language settings as your computer. To change language settings, see the computer manual.
- Please read the End-User License Agreement carefully. Click Agree to continue.